Keeping our blog secure is of the utmost importance to us. Through blogging, the students in Room 1 will have the opportunity to learn more about appropriate online behaviour.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of students when blogging:
- Students will be identified by their first name only. (i.e. written by Peter)
- Photographs of the classroom and students will not be identified.
- Comments written by students are checked by Mrs. Renton before they are published on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to post comments on the blog and to have their photo or video published on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only, (or as _____’s mom), so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that we have established as a class.
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of Room 1’s blog, please contact Mrs. Renton.