How to write a GREAT blog comment:
- Read the blog post VERY carefully.
- If you ENJOYED the post, write BACK!
- Open or begin your comment with a GREETING, (Hi, Mr. Mannell and Class!)
- Begin with a COMPLIMENT … something you enjoyed … be SPECIFIC!
- Share other interesting facts or information, if you have any, as long as no one ELSE said it in another comment!
- Make a CONNECTION … by asking a question to try to get a CONVERSATION going!
- Proof read for C.O.P.S. (Capitals, Organization, Punctuation and Spelling).
- Sign your FIRST name!
- Hit POST … and check BACK for a RESPONSE! 🙂
Delicious Stack Information:
- Our “Blogging with Students” Delicious Stack
Interesting Video on Commenting on a blog post:
- How to create an EFFECTIVE and MEANINGFUL blog comment:
Thanks to the AMAZING advice from Mrs. Yollis’ Classroom Blog for this video footage. The work of this inspirational teacher, and her talented students, is part of the reason for this blog!